Monday, April 30, 2007

Toys toys toys!

Although the day started off with excitement for our little ones because it is Queensday, suddenly it turned a bit sad because when we left the house we discovered that the passenger window of our car was smashed. Obviously someone thought they could find something of value in my car. I do have a TomTom (portable navigation system) but I NEVER leave it in the car... So all the broken glass was no fun for them (WHOEVER??) and NO fun for us!

But it was 7 am and I didn't think anyone could help us out at this early hour. And we were on our way to the flea market for some good buys! So we decided to leave it for another hour and take Andy's car to the village.

It was a lot colder than I had expected so the boys were cold but hung in there because of all the goodies... They got a new (well second hand of course...) skelter, a lot of new Disney books, videos (as everyone sells them for 15-50 cents only) and this Peter Pan Treehouse.... I have a few small movies....this is one:



After this we visited my mom on 'her' market. She sells antiques and brocante and was selling this in another village on another market (as every place has it's own market on Queensday).... We had planned for a BBQ today but we skipped it and cooked the meat in the kitchen... too windy.

Hopefully I will get back to scrapping tomorrow as I have the day to MYSELF...wow!

1 comment:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Sorry to hear about your car...we had our driver side window smashed twice when we were living in an apartment complex...they took nothing but small change and a few music tapes. ugh.

That video is so cute! So neat to hear your voices :)

Happy belated birthday!!