Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's a small world!

Hi!

It's a small world is not just my son's favorite attraction in Disneyland Paris... but it's also very true! Today I realized I have totally neglected my Digiscrappen Hyves website!

I read some of the entries and realized we have some new members! One of them is Nikkie and I thought her scraps look familiar. Then I realized I have been on her blog before thru' Ellen's blog... you two were both scrapping about the Efteling! I linked both blogs in my 'blogs I read for inspiration' list.

What else is new here.... I think we have decided to a daytrip during the Spring Break in May. Mauro is off school and I am off work that week so there's enough time to go somewhere. Just for a day or so since we're off to Greece in June already! Yesterday the boys' saw the Movieworld Germany commercial on TV about the new 'Nickland'. I had a look at the website today and found out that kids pay the price of their age on Friday (and under 4 are free)... So we will only pay 4 euro for both kids... sounds like a good deal! I urged Andy to take a personal day on that specific Friday...lol!




I want to get one more LO done tonight so I better rush off now... almost 8.00 pm already! Ow and off to Ikeagoddess because I saw some awesome freebies I don't want to miss out on, have a good day!


2 comments:

Petra said...

thanks for reminding me of our hyves...I totally forgot all about it!! And yes, sounds like a small world...how fun!

Yes, Ikeagoddess has an awsome freebie blog and check there every once in a while, but should look there more often. I'm now at my parents so I'll download on friday I guess...

Hope you'll get you page done...oh and nickwordl sounds like fun!!
(((HUGS)))

Nicole said...

Thanks for your link!
It really is a small world en it seems that there are a lot of Dutch scrappers too!

I will link you on my blog soon!