Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ever heard of Leslie Feist... or Buzzing?


A few weeks ago I first heard of Buzzer. It's a website where you can join the community and you will be selected to Buzz... So now you still don't know what I am talking about, huh? I guess buzzing is the hype in marketing right now! It is just word-of-mouth advertising. They send out a special product to a group of buzzers (it can be candies, it can be music, a book or a drink... anything) and they trust you with the product. If it's good you buzz it... you tell your friends put it on your blog or share it with your co workers (if it's the candies... well, ok then :). This way a product will be hyped by buzzers... or at least that's what the owners of this website hope will happen, lol...

I have been selected to buzz new candies (for the Dutch amongst you, it's RedBand) which will arrive by snail mail on Saturday. No digital candy, or I would have shared it right here with you :).... But I have also been selected to buzz some music. And I thought I'd share the music with you... let me know what you think!


She's Canadian... she's trying to become more famous in Europe. Her name is Leslie Feist! One of her songs is My Moon, My Man... I hope you can listen to the song by clicking it, and I hope you like it... let me know what you think! Have you heard of her before? Post a comment and let me know!




4 comments:

Erin Weed said...

What a cool site, I'll have to sign up! I'm listening and I kinda like it. Different, but a little funky.

Ellen, said...

Jee Karen, jij vangt ook van alles op :):) Had ik dus nog helemaaaaaaal nooit van gehoord! Net zoals van Digiscrappen Hyves.... Heb weer heeel wat om me in te verdiepen :)

Petra said...

never heard of buzzing, but sounds kind of buzzy... LOL
The music sounds ok, but my kind of style..:-)

Nicole said...

Hoe verleidelijk ook, ik ga maar niet kijken op buzzer...klinkt inderdaad als iets waar ik te veel tijd in ga steken :-)

Muziek klinkt goed. Ik had nog nooit van haar gehoord.