Sunday, April 22, 2007

more buzzing.... sweets!

Hello friends!


This weekend was a busy one but it was also very relaxed... The kids were excited because it was daddy's birthday... of course they had made their crafts and I bought them each a small gift to give in the morning. I had bought him a dvd-recorder but it didn't arrive until later in the day as it was delivered at home...


Another package got to our place on Saturday, it was a buzz kit! I have posted before about Buzzer and I get to buzz sweets (or candies... I am not sure which word you prefer :) )... I thought one package would be send to us but it was a huge box..... Look here:




Can you tell my boy was happy with his sweets, lol! Of course he snagged a few but I have to save some for later this week so that he can take them to daycare... after all they have to be tested and it is for the word-of-mouth advertising... I can tell you... they are GOOD! Unfortunately not (yet?) available abroad so it's just us Dutch who can have these ;0)


I made this LO with Carrie Stephens new freebie Inflorescense. As I said, it's free so if you don't have it already, it's still there for you! I also used Framecluster no2, a freebie from Welli Designs and Time Life by Jessica Bolt. When I am writing this I see a huge freebie on her website and its absolutely gorgeous so it's worth visiting her blog!!!


Also worth visiting is the Ztampf shop. Today I purchased a few things from the Balinesian collection, I bought the papers, the wordart and these elements:




We visited Bali in 1999 so it's time to scrap those memories!


Back to our weekend, we visited our little friend Thomas, who celebrated his 4th birthday! And today was very laid back, we played with the boys... made puzzles and did computergames... they also played with our neighbour's grandchildren for a while. In the afternoon we cooked our meal on the barbecue and had dinner outside... It's only April!! The weather in April has been great, I am NOT complaining!


Have a nice day, or evening!!









1 comment:

Ellen, said...

Jij hebt lekker buiten gegeten gisteren? Ben jaloers op je. Hier regende het vanaf dat we opstonden tot we naar bed gingen. Nou ja... het wordt hier ook wel weer beter :)
Mooie layouts weer Karen. Heb dit weekend ook weer wat scrap geshopped (Catscrap) en dat is altijd zóóóó leuk!
Bedankt voor je freebietip en sukses om al je RedBand weg te werken hahaha