Thursday, April 26, 2007

Leslie Feist video and my ScrapScreet prize!

Hi again!

Woohooo... yesterday when I came home after a rather confusing day there was a package for me from the States! I totally forgot about it! I am on the April cover of Scrapstreet Magazine... or better... my little boy is!



For this I won a prize too, as if being on the cover wasn't enough!! I chose a paper kit for a change and it came in the mail yesterday ... Here it is, it's actually 2 I think... I had a look at the website and I found out they are called the Main Street Disney Kit and the Bonus Kit:


Lucky me... I have 1,5 week off work because of the May Vacation here..!! Hopefully I will have some spare time - home alone, lol - to scrap.... either paper or digi!

I told you about Leslie Feist and thought it would be fun to share some more music to buzz her again! Here's one of her videos, the song is called 1234... let me know what you think!









So my vacation started today! Tomorrow I am going out with my oldest son, we are going to a large playground or small theme park called Oud Valkeveen. He loves a day 'alone' with me and so do I, fun to hang out together!



4 comments:

Purple Frog said...

I can't believe that they thought that you'd need more than to see your son on the cover!! Shame on them *wink* They're beautiful papers though! Enjoy them!

Emma said...

Congrats on making the cover of the magazine!!! They are a great magazine for getting your work out there. What a cute little boy you have too.

Ellen, said...

Congrats Karen your layout deserves to be on the cover;)
So you do paper as well? I have one *BIG* regret and that is that I sold all of my paperscrappingstuff for about 6 months ago... Really can´t bear the thought of it...but it´s done :(
Have a great day tomorrow!

Kirstie said...

congrats on the cover, I was one of the finalists for it so my LO is inside, yours was cover worthy