Friday, April 13, 2007

Her name? Princess Ariane!

Hi all!

So now you know. I was home this morning because Mauro had a doctors' appointment. After he'd gone off to school it was exactly the right time for a special TV moment. The royal prince was going to announce the name of the new princess for the local authorities of The Hague. It was live broadcasted so... curious as I am, I was there.... :)

The prince called her Ariaan so there was confusion about her name. Now it's finally clear that she's called Ariane Wilhelmina Máxima Ines (and not Inez....). Second and Third name after her great-grandmothers and Inez after her aunt (one of Máxima's sisters). So now they have 3 girls. As a mother of 2 boys (and sometimes 3...) I cannot imagine what it's like to have 3 girls ... perhaps for the better, lol!

Now on to some new layouts:

The first one is special, this happened 2 days ago and scrapped it the same night. My little boy was so sad and is so happy he can stay over at grandma's tomorrow night!! The other two LOs are Easter photos.

Credits can be found here


Credits can be found here



Credits can be found here


Well I hope you like them.... the last one I made for my guest CT for Wendy Zine (www.elementalscraps.com), I am her guest for April! More CT news: the one who is responsible for my addiction is Ilona Havenaar and she is now a designer at Divine Digital! She asked me to be on her CT and I said yes, under one condition... I need a cool blinkie... Do you think it's cool enough?



That's all for now, I have one more CT secret coming up but it still hasn't been announced so please be patient!!


5 comments:

Jodie said...

Lovely Layouts :)

Maggie Lamarre said...

Beautiful lo
Maggie

Unknown said...

Great LO's.. Congrats on the New CT's!!!

Petra said...

HHmm, I didn´t know her name yet, thanks! At first I thought...what?? but ariane sounds better!! LOL

Love the pages, especially the first one and the journal there...so cute!!

The others look great too..looks like a great easter!

And Ilona´s blinkie looks very cool!! :-) How fun to be on her team, congrats!!

Ellen, said...

Congrats to you Karen! You are a great scrapper and these designers should be proud to have you on their team!
It´s really cosy to read about the Dutch Royal Family.
It keep me updated here in the North :)