Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sooo quiet


Hi!

I have a busy week ahead of me because I have to be out of town for work for a couple of days... To get some energy out of this weekend, Andy took the boys with him this afternoon, take the big brother home and on the way visit grandma and granddad ... what a great idea. Cannot believe how quiet the house is after a weekend with 3 boys around... I mean 3, 4 and 15 are NOT the figures of the amount of decibel they produce, lol! But I have to say, the trouble the oldest is causing in school is (luckily) not showing in this house, usually he keeps quiet here... (it is because I let hem on my computer ;) ???

For the past 2 hours I have been exploring Digishoptalk, they were down for maintenance for the past 24 hours but now they are back up... I like what I see sofar!! I did this LO, so typical for the relationship Milan has with his granddad, he loved being away with them last week. In fact he didn't want to come home (but when he got home he was happy, *** relief ***):

Credits can be found here



I received my first kits from Wendy Zine!! These are for sale at Elemental Scraps. Look at them:


The second is my absolute favorite, probably not surprising... all boys!! Hope to get some scrappin' done tonight! I won't be able to get any done the rest of the week, or at least until friday when I have a day off (or a very long weekend because it will be EASTER!)....

Have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

Sara E said...

time alone?? how nice! I actually had some of that at the pool today :)

I love those little doodles on those kits...very cute stuff......

and.....if you really do love all boy kits...you'd love my newest one, Curiosity