Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter & Scrapathon....


Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

While HRH Princess Máxima is giving birth to her third baby I have time to post an update... Sorry I have left you all without any updates during Easter... we just couldn't find any eggs, lol!
Seriously, I had to catch up with some family time after being away most of the week last week for work. We had planned several things for the boys, like going to the Zoo on Monday but in the end they didn't want to go! So we didn't! We did go to the Easter Egg Hunt at a local Castle, Kasteel De Haar:


I have photos but they're still on my camera so you have to be patient :). My little one (3) was very disappointed he didn't find the GOLDEN EGG but we did have fun. It was very crowded and you had to pay entrance fee which will go to restauration of the castle, so it was a good cause.

On Monday we didn't go to the zoo but instead there was the Utrecht Marathon where we headed. We didn't have to go far, it was right by our house, in the village we live in. There were also events for the kids so we had an icecream and they enjoyed themselves there. Today Mauro had an extra day off school so we decided to take the bus (instead of the car) into the city and do some shopping. We never really did that together, most times we go all together or I go alone. He enjoyed this 'special day' with me and so did I.... too bad it's back to work tomorrow!

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Ellen, said...

Kan je niet een ietsepietsie inspiratievibs naar me toe sturen Karen?
Ik heb 6 lo op mijn desktop liggen en krijg ze niet af.
Het ontbreekt me totaal aan inspiratie.
Maar jou gelukkig niet!! :)
Dus terwijl ik wacht tot "het" weer over gaat ga ik onder andera jou w layouts bewonderen.
Prachtig zijn ze weer.
"Tien dagen" is wel een héél speciale.