Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hi!!

I have the week off and today both kids are in daycare... I have time to clear out the attic (a MUST) and do my blog and scrap things ... still there are NOT enough hours in the day so let's start!

Thought I'd share two of my birthday pics with you.... one is of my youngest and his little friend Sam who are hungry for fries, lol! On the other picture where we are eating cake (not I am not on the pic, I was behind the camera) you can see... Petra! It was sweet of her to visit me on my birthday so I thought she deserved the picture. Can you figure out which one is her? Be sure to visit her blog too!!


Frames are from Melissa Bennetts new kit Snips n Snails available at Elemental Scraps and Plain Digital Wrapper.


Here's another movie of one of the toys my boys got on Queensday... you see how they keep their dad busy, lol!



My boy also got this Jake-suit (from the Tweenies)...



And then finally on to two of my layouts, I finished these today, also with Melissa Bennett's new kit Snips and Snails. Can you tell I really really like this kit??


The curled corners are by Karah Fredricks.



Off to some more sorting... I have sooo many babyclothes here, I could fill a store. I am sorting out what to give to friends or throw away... We are getting an extension to the attic at the end of this month so it all has to be empty here.... is it ever going to be ready??

Love,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw both of those LO's at DST .. left you love love! Fabby pictures, looks like everyone had a great time!

Petra said...

Had a great tiem at your party Sunday, but to be honest doens´t seem like I´m really excited on this photo ...LOL. Almost like hanging in that chair...haha

Love the little videos and those pages are awsome...thta kit looks great!! Might have to take a closer look there!

Good luck with the attic, sounds like you have got lots to do over there...but don´t rush, you still need to have time for some scraping..lol. Wich reminds me I really need to make something!! About that time! HUGS

Ellen, said...

Gorgeous layouts, again! And I LOVE the pic with you son dressed up as Jake hahaha!

Off topic: about my paperscrappstuff... Yes Karen I had a lot! Many qk-dies, ribbons,buttons,stamps,alphabets....
Well, what´s done is done! I think I just have to start collecting again ;)

Ellen, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.