Friday, May 25, 2007

Hi all!!

So how are you?? I am doing ok.... I have antibiotics and it makes me dizzy! So I just do very little, try to organize ACDsee (but it shuts down all the time when I try to move stuff), yesterday I did some scrapping and now it's time for some blogging!
Oh and I did some shopping on the internet.... My boys both have crocs and they don't want anything else on their feet so I thought I'd better have them too! And because we're going to Greece in 2 weeks I ordered them online. I couldn't make a choice between flip flops or sandals so I got them both (Petra, don't be jealous.... I have the url for you, lol!).



I also did some layouts yesterday.... here they are:

I mad this layout for the CT of Ilona Havenaar, she sells at Divine Digital. I love the background, looks like fabric! The kit is called Nymphaea. The wordart is by me.

Now of to my Parisian scraps!


Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

I wanted to tell for a long time that I am on the CT of Royanna Fritschmann, I was really excited when I heard the news but thought she was going to announce it. I think she has to many other things on her mind right now, or perhaps she has announced but I missed it! Of course she's at Divine Digital, but you already knew that, didn't you :) !!

Another long weekend coming up...Whitsunday, we all have Monday off too.... Tuesday I have to work but then Wednesday and Thursday I have to be home because the builders will put an extension to our attic on those days. I will show you photos next week!

Friday we have the annual 'company day out'.... At the end of the schoolyear we 'co-workers' go out for a day and it's always a suprise what will happen on that day. I tried to tease Ines, one of my colleagues to let me in on her little secret because she KNOWS... I got nothing more out of her except that all activities will be outdoors and we will have a BBQ afterwards! Let me show you what I did last year:


That was FUN!! I never learned how to drive such a thing, a real citygirl I guess! I was a bit scared at first but very proud I drove it!

Next time I will tell you about Greece.... we're heading there in two weeks and I just got the tickets today!! Woohoo!!!

Have a good day!!













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those Crocs...I so need to get me some of those! Great layouts and photos!

Sassy said...

Those crocs are cool!!
Great layouts!

Petra said...

I want that url!!! LOL. I´m gonna have a looksy right now!! :-)

Love these LO´s especially those paris ones...Looks great!! And those kits work perfect!!

Yes another long weekend and I so need it!! I remember I scrapped this photo for you with an kit from Sara, remember?? hihi

I also might have an idea on what you´re gonna be doing, well maybe I do!! We´re having a family day June 3th and also doing some fun outdoor things and BBQ...??? MMmmm I´m gonna make you curious...LOL

Hugs!

Jen U said...

I have never seen Crocs like that before. I've only seen the closed in kind that look so ugly LOL but i like those sandals. I might have to check into those, thanks! :)

katg1006 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I put up the 2nd set to the paper packs :-) I love those brown flip flop crocs! Have a great weekend!

Ellen, said...

hahaha.. I own two pair of Crogs as well, but I have the original modell you know that modell that was first on the market. I LOVE them and I´m wearing them every day. One pair denimblue with some sunflower-jibby´s on it and 1 pair turqoise with som white margerites. (And I´m goig to Greece as well Karen, we will be in a little village called Paleros)
Your layout of Paris are awesome!