Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Kaboodle too!

Have you all read Petra's blog... she's kaboodling! And now I am too, look here at my wishlist:



I also made a list of purchased items, I have not put everything in that I got at NSD weekend but I am getting there!

Still no desktop back yet.... I am going to call the computerdoctor tomorrow because I am a bit worried that they haven't given ME a call yet, I really would like to know how my dear PC is doing! Has it really lost all it's data or not?? It's giving me nightmares... but I am soooo happy and relieved that my scrapping stuff and photos are still here!!

Check out Petra's blog, don't forget, she also started a blog circle, she's full of great ideas!!

2 comments:

Petra said...

wow, I love what you did with your kaboodle wishlist here...I want that too!!!! Gonna have a closer looksy on friday...cause we´re having this big meeting at work tomorrow night!!

Thanks for letting everyone know about my little community and also put you in there :-) Hope it will be great!!

See ya!! HUGS

BTW, I hope they can fix your sweety and nothing really bad happened..that would be awful...!!!

Jen U said...

I added you to my friends on Kaboodle and welcome to Petra's blog circle! :)