Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi!

So I wanted to surprise you after my absence... I have been dying to show you a little mothersday movie.... My little boy learned a song for this occassion in school. His dad is singing along with him!

I also did my first LO on my 'new' computer.... wel it's not new, only the harddisk is, and I put another one in for backup (this girl is getting smarter :))




Credits can be found here

Unfortunately this long long weekend (because it was Ascension day last Thursday) has now come to an end. I have to work again tomorrow... I will try to get the day off on Friday again but I don't know if that will really happen... I want some time to organize my computer!

And I need FONTS... I lost them all! Please, if you have any good free fonts, point me in the right direction!!

So now it's time for the movie!




Have a great week!

4 comments:

Petra said...

Great to see you back here and scrapping too kanen..Missed our scrapping together!! :-)

This little film is too cute and that song...how sweet!! Also love the LO and the mothersday gift you got...cute slippers...gonna wear them?? ;-)

hugs!

SarahB said...

Great looking layout and such a sweet video!

I love the Fonts for Peas--http://kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/fontsforpeas/ -- great for journaling!

Nicole said...

What a wonderful song, so cute!!!!

For fonts you should have a look at fonts 4 kids: http://www.momscorner4kids.com/fonts/index.htm

Unknown said...

Love the video,, he looks like he's worked hard on learning that song. Thanks for visiting my blog. Seeing Ricky Martin was amazing,, getting to see his brother was interesting since I didn't know he had one.

Kaboodling,, I keep seeing everyone doing this,, I really have to look into it. I have a font site saved in my bookmarks,, will have to find it later and come back here and share it with you. They are all free,, it's a good resource to have.