Thursday, May 3, 2007

Do you love the Hodge Podge challenge?

Hi,

Still no paperscrapping here, I just cannot find the time to sit and scrap at the table.... Probably this vacation I will not find time either because tomorrow is already Friday.... OMG... when I type this I cannot believe I have been off work all week, I feel like I haven't done anything... perhaps I should make a list of things I have done so I will feel better. Ok... made the list, you can find it at the bottom of this blogpost.... I forgot to put in the layouts but here they go. I did a couple but this is the one I like most, for the hodge podge challenge. It's no. 4 already, but only the 2nd I have entered a layout for. I had to redo one of my layouts so here it is:



Credits can be found here

This was the old layout:



Credits can be found here

It is really amazing to discover (and weird to) that I have developed sort of favorite style. Especially because I was looking up the date of the old layout and discovered I had made it exactly one year earlier (May 2nd, 2006)...

More Scrapnews, I stayed online quite late last night and then I received an e-mail from Nightwolf Designs. I had entered in a name-this-kit competition and there were going to be 5 random winners... and I WON! I downloaded this HUGE kit (over 300 mb) which will be available later this week.... Thank you so much!

Now on to my list!





3 comments:

Jen U said...

I like both LO's but the new one you did is really cool, great job! :)

Traci Reed said...

I love the new layout, that photo is so cute!!

Ellen, said...

I like them both buth have to say that the green one is my favorite.
So now it´s back to work on monday Karen? Hope you had a great week...