Sunday, May 6, 2007

My computer died... and please vote!

My computer died... or probably my harddisk... On the night before national scrapbookday... when I was looking through all the sales whilst chatting with Petra... it suddenly gave up. I took it to the computer doctor yesterday so hopefully I will have it back somewhere at the end of this week. Until then I can do the shopping but not the scrapbooking. Oh well... I survived NSD, did you?

I entered a totally different contest with digiscrap stuff! Remember I am buzzing Redband Truly, the candies? I scrapped one LO with it and entered it for a creative contest. Can you please vote for me on the Redband Truly Website??
I need a lot of 10s of course :).

Well it's just a short message, I am not as comfortable on the laptop as on my own comfy pc... Hope you're having a great weekend!

Karen

4 comments:

Ellen, said...

Oh gee Karen... I hope your computer is back on track again soon!
I suppose you did the necessary shopping in stead of the scrapping this weekend?
Anyway, your RedBand layout got my vote, of course a 10 ;)

Petra said...

Hé Kaatje...you´ve got my vote!!
And I so hope you can pick up your all fixed ready to go pc up this weekend!!
I felt so bad when this all happened, why you?? :-)

Hugs!

Amie said...

oh no Karen I hope you get get your computer all fixed up real soon ((huge hugs))

My Life and My Loves said...

hi karen! thanks for stopping by my blog - i saw your 'redo' for hodge podge - well done!

and pictures from the party? would there be mayonaise with those fries? yum. (americans don't know anything about dutch having mayo w/ fries - of course our mayo is very different!)

see ya 'round the blog!