Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The extension to our attic

Today is the day! At 7.00 am in the morning the workforce was here, they were going to create an extension to our attic today! I have put it in a little album for you! Didn't do much else except taking kids to and from school and taking Mauro to my friend because the kids wanted to play together... Good thing, this wasn't a day to have kids around the house.



Hope you had a good day too, tomorrow will be another day of construction as the interior still has to be finished off!

Karen

6 comments:

Petra said...

exciting Karen..I know it´s gonne be beautiful!! Great thing you took some photos ;-) Hope everything will go as planned!! Hugs

Unknown said...

hey im lovin that little slide show, its like your right there! seems like it took only a min! LOL

Ellen, said...

Looks like your getting a great space on the addict with lots of sun. This will be your scrappingplace...??

Petra said...

So you moved your pc back up there...yoohoo!! I can´t wait to see the end result...One room or two rooms?? I say two! :-) Mom scrapping room and the guest room..LOL

Oh I tegged you on my blog, I would love for you to play along! :-) Hugs

Unknown said...

How exciting to be doing improvements to your home. Great slideshow,, thanks for sharing.

Ellen, said...

If I´m not mistaken you are off on your holiday real soon aren´t you?
In that case I hope you´ll have a great trip and a great stay in Greece. I for sure know that I am counting down every day til July...