Thursday, June 7, 2007

Count down!

Yes, I am counting the nights until we leave for Greece, I look like a little kid! So it's exactly 4 nights away from today! It's one more day at work and then a Saturday filled with parties! My youngest has it's first kiddies' birthday party, his little friend Rosanne is turning four and she invited a couple of friends over, so cute! They have a group of 4 little friends (they boys are still 3, the girls are 4 years old, lol) and they are so great together in daycare! My boy doesn't like Tuesdays at daycare, when they are not there!

And then we have another party... it's Petra's 25th birthday!!! Those who read my blog all know her of course, also known as Milo82!! She's throwing a party and we are invited.... any suggestions for a great birthday gift??

So then it's Sunday and time to pack the suitcases to leave for this place....ooh I love to find photos of Corfu on the net!







Well I have to sort some more things out, hubbie has a job interview tomorrow so I have to print his resume now...

Love!!
Karen

1 comment:

Petra said...

LOL, I´m like a little kid too here...LOL. Only one more night till my 25th B-day and then 2 nights till the big party!!! :-)I so can´t wait...And really don´t want no gift, cause I still feel guilty cause I still haven´t bought you anything...Oh I want that sweet mickey showergel...LOL

I´m so gonna miss the fun chats on msn while your on vacation, but really...Enjoy and hope you guys have fun!! Hugs!!