Friday, August 3, 2007

Prague, Paris, Prize and a bit of a cold...

Yes,

I am having a bit of a cold... nothing serious, it just feels a bit numb inside of my head... I think I'll just turn in early... oh well... I have some European capitals to share with you....

Prague!

Yes, yes, yes!! In December dh and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary!! We try to get a weekend-with-no-kids once a year, usually financed as a birthdaypresent for both of us (we're 8 days apart so we usually celebrate it together) from my parents.
So where to go?? Last year it was Paris (more of that later in this post). We also did New York, Glasgow, Barcelona, London, Vienna...and we each have been to Rome. On our wishlist (or rather, mine :)).... Madrid, Budapest, Prague, Stockholm....

In Europe we're now dealing with Low-budget flight companies... a good thing for us. Companies like Ryanair and Easyjet make it easy to go to the rest of Europe, sometimes you only pay taxes! But you have to be flexible, the hours the flights are, are most times not very convenient hours for a short trip... you want to make the most of your days right??

Today I found my dreamflight and booked it!!! We're going to Prague with SkyEurope! Now I have to find the best deal for a hotel so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!!

It's not until December, but I like that time of the year... just before Christmas is a good time because we both love shopping!
Paris

So last year it was Paris. I am Royanna Fritschmann's CT and got this Tour d'Eiffel kit (it's for sale at My Digital Muse) from her and made this layout:

Credits can be found here

Grunge didn't fit with these photos so I made it a bit different... I like how it turned out.

Prize!!!

A couple of weeks ago Petra had her first blogversary, do you all remember?? I won a WW prize!! I totally forgot about the prize until she asked me if WW already contacted me. Oops! No I hadn't heard from them. Yesterday I got mail from Gina from Weeds and Wildflowers and I was BLOWN AWAY!! Because they'd been too busy to send out the mail to me I now get a GiftCertificate of .... $20.... WOW!! I didn't expect this and think WW rocks so I am really really happy with this!



You see... I already got to the point that I am browsing their shoppe and thinking of what to get... These are my favorites!

Have a great day!!

Karen


No comments: