Wednesday, August 1, 2007

DST is one... so I dedicate this post to scrapbooking!

Happy birthday DST!

Ooh yes!! Today is DST's first birthday... I discovered it this morning and I am going to take a look again after I finished my blogpost... So let's dedicate this to digital scrapbooking and show you some layouts.
A new thing
But first I show you something handy....
I know some of us have had their own favs page for a long time but I didn't think I needed it... Now I am messing around with my favorites because I have so many... so I decided to put all my scrapbook favorites in one page with one link... What do you think... would you use this? Of course more links have to be added (want to be on my site... let me know), but it's a start! I hope it will turn out as useful as I hope it will be!

On to my layouts
Lets start with the last one, I did this one for Nancy Comelabs challenge, read about it on her blog:
It turned out like this... what do you think?? All pictures were taken last Saturday when we went to Belgium for a weekend break. We promised the boys to go to Plopsaland. It is a themepark with TV characters and the boys love to go there. It's a 2,5 hour drive (which is quite a distance for us Dutchies), so we usually go there once a year. This year we bought an annual pass so we can go more often. This weekend we were there 2 days, overnight we stayed at the Novotel. The downsite of this trip... ?? Our 3,5 year old thought he could discover the park on his own and we lost him not once but TWICE!!

I always thought my boys wouldn't run of, until now they always stayed with us. Luckily I had put my phonenumer on his arm with a pen and was called within 5 mins. that someone had found him and he was with 'Lost Parents" (your read it right... LOST parents, lol... it's all about the kids right?)....


Next are some layouts with pics from Greece:


A portrait I made of the little runaway boy:





And two portraits of my boys made by a photographer at the daycare center:


And Mauro's 5th birthday (one at home and one at school)

And the last one, my boy took pictures with his FP camera:

All credits can be found here in my gallery at DST

All for now... I have a day off tomorrow and my boy needs a haircut first and then we're probably off to the Zoo, I have free tickets! So I will probably come back with lots of pictures... again!!

Have a nice day....

Karen

4 comments:

Petra said...

great link-page and love all those pages...epsecially the blow one and the one with the photos mauro took with his own camera..so special!!!

I so wish I could go to the zo with you guys to the zoo!! have fun!! Hugs!

Amy Eileen said...

He got lost twice! lol Oh man, I have that trouble with my boy now too. Thinks he can rule the world because he is five. Thank goodness you tattoed him. ;) Love your layouts!

Nancy Comelab said...

OMG Karen, those layouts are fabulous! Gewoon fantastisch!!! Dank je wel voor mee te spelen met mijn Blogchallenge (wel, Karen's challenge)!

Groetjes,
Nancy

SarahG said...

OMGosh! Sounds like you had alot of fun! Glad you found your boy OK .....kids are so silly sometimes!
Your LO's are just Gorgeous!!
Have a Great Weekend, enjoy the Zoo!