Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hello everyone!!

I was just giving someone tourist advice because she is going to NY next weekend... I sooooo would love to give her a shopping list...lol! GAP Kids... some nice sneakers.... coffee from Starbucks...hmmm I really need to find an excuse to go...lol! See one of the musicals 'for real' (Dutch translations suck.... how can I listen to Dutch lyrics when I usually hear the songs on the radio or cd in English... it's just NOT it!).

Just finished this layout for Sherry Ferguson. She's a great designer at OAKS and now that DST is down most of the time you have time to check her out :)

She just released this funky paperpack I am in love with, just click on the picture to grab it:



I mad this layout with these papers and the stars are also Sherry's (hurry, now on sale for only 1 buck!!)


Then I got this today:


The picture is clickable to get it... So how did I get this? A while ago I bought all of Micheline's PSP Scripts, she offered such a good deal that I really could not refuse. So I PM-ed her and asked her if she would sell me the scripts and she did. Today she PM-ed me a coupon to get her latest script also, isn't that sweet?? I mean, she didn't have to do that and she did!
I can't wait to use the script, it says there's a description included... I'll show you when I get something done.
OK Thursday tomorrow. Andy is going to visit his parents who are back from their trip to Germany, they always go to the same campsite on the Rhine near Koblenz.... Perhaps Lorelei is more famous. Grandma offered the youngest to stay over with them for 1 or 2 nights but it seems as the oldest is going ('so I don't have to go to the daycare, mom... )... We'll see who comes back with dad tomorrow... you'll never know! Luckily they fit the same size of clothes, well almost so they can decide until the very last moment...
Going for a nice cuppa now and then off to bed... Have a good day/night!!
Karen
PS... I am a real WANNABE for Micheline's guest CT:






No comments: