Saturday, August 4, 2007

New layout, lifts with a twist.... new blog layout


My blog has been a mess the past weeks... Last night I tried to redo it with the help of Petra's blogger code and it's 99% better.... Just my CT's are still at the bottom but I will try to fix that later....


Weekend now.... This morning we went to IKEA for the $1 breakfast and the intention of buying a small desk for Mauro. We now know what we want but haven't got it yet... we were too much in doubt about the right size. Perhaps we'll get it tomorrow as they are also open on Sunday this week. We have also looked for large closets to divide the attic. It means more space and we don't have to build a wall. It is also more flexible, if we want a large room later on we can remove the closets.... It's a bit more expensive but I think it's the better choice! After breakfast the boys went to the ballpit and we did our round in IKEA.... that works great.


Tonight I did the Lift with a Twist, here's my layout:



Credits can be found here


No more news for today.... the kids will sleep over at their grandparents tomorrow night because I have some things to do for myself... can't tell you what... some people might be reading along, lol! The weather is going to be great so enjoy it!!

Karen


2 comments:

Ellen, said...

Wow Karen, that is quite a production of beautiful layouts lately!!
You lucky girl, it must be heaven to walk around in the W&Wshoppe knowing you have 20 bucks in your pocket to spend!
Have a great week and enjoy the weather. I was told SUN is coming in your direction!!!!

Jen U said...

Wow, LOVE your twist! Awesome!!!!! :)