Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bye bye!!

Hi all!

Yes yes yes!! Petra is off to Mallorca and tomorrow we're off to the north of Holland, Drenthe to be exact.... Ok so not exactly the sunny spot you'd love to be at on a vacation but we already had Greece in June so we're not complaining... hopefully the weather will be OK here.... So we're out of town for a week... then it's just another week until school starts again!

So about two weeks ago we went to the Zoo. I have plenty of animal pics but thought I'd scrap my boys first... The Polar bear b/c I scrapped Mauro 2 years ago with a pic on the same Polar bear... and the horses b/c they were more popular than the REAL animals (at least with Mauro).

This one is for Sherry Ferguson, I am on her CT....

Credits can be found at DST
This one is for Royanna Fritschmann (on her CT too)....


Credits at DST
Did I tell you we will be going to Prague for our 10 year anniversary in December? I booked this great hotel near the Old Town Square.... it's called the Three Drums... at least I hope it's great (could still cancel it, lol)....
Bye have a great week!
Karen

1 comment:

Jen U said...

Wow your LO's are awesome! Love love love them! Thanks so much for sharing! :)