Friday, January 26, 2007








These are so cool I just had to put them in my blog... Katie aka Digiscrappingqueen has started putting freebies on her blog and these are the latest, I think it is sooo cool when you start designing and you are able to make this creative stuff and really something different!




Yes the WEEKEND started! It was a sort of grmpffff day ... or perhaps it started with a grmpfff night (one kid didn't sleep well which keeps mom & dad awake)... so I started off really slow this morning. Once I had taken them to school and daycare I relaxed a bit and had time to work, go to a business meeting and run the errands. Just came home, checked my mail and that leaves me about 45 minutes on the internet before I can pick up the kids (or let's say I can pick them up earlier but usually they don't want to come home with me because they are too busy playing at the daycare...).


Dinner tonight, Mauro suggested this:


So that is what it is going to be tonight... Oriental Wraps!




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that looks yummy! :)

amazing how we sneak those "internet moments" for ourselves in the middle of the chaos in our lives!

have a good weekend!

Juzahlyn said...

thanks for posting the doodles I didn't even know she put one again thanks

Petra said...

That look tasty..:) We had those for dinner last night!! Yummy!!