Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Maisy at the fair




Do you think moms have time to read a book? Of course they have, as long it's not work-related literature, or any even more interesting chicklit! No it is (and has been for the past nights) Maisy at the Fair!


Perhaps you know this book and you consider me as a lucky person... the book is easy to read and before you know it my youngest is in bed and asleep... No way! The book has to be read at least 3 times, and then we have to transform the words (with different sounds)... It has been like that for the past 3 nights and boy, will I be glad if this book will have to be returned to the library! Yes, lucky me... it's a LIBRARY book (and no, he will NOT get a copy for his 3rd birthday...) I think I will try to start reading a book of my own tonight... or will I try and install the beta-version of Photoshop CS3??? Hmmm... I think the book has to wait! After all, I just turned a page yesterday....lol!

No comments: