Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tagged

Ok I have been tagged by Petra!! So now I have to think hard of my all time favorites?? Hmm... let's see, fortunately the past weeks have brought back memories so some people who recognize songs here... don't laugh (but happy birthday anyway ;-))!! It's a mixture of all kinds of memories... and not just what is in the charts or on the radio these days...

1. Patience - Guns N' Roses
2. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
3. Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Endless Summer Nights - Richard Marx
4. You and me - Spargo
5. Africa - Toto
6. Come on Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
7. OBK - Historia de Amor

Ok, I´m tagging just two people since I haven't been in touch with a lot of bloggers (and Petra.... can I tag you right back...lol). So it will have to be...Sherry and Anco... so if your read this, I hope you are ready!

2 comments:

Petra said...

Great sings here karen...Love the one from the bangles...looks great!! And tagging two is fine!
I wish I knew 7 more, so you could tag me back..lol

Thanks for playing!!! ((hugs))

Petra said...

Oops, I meant songs..LOL