Monday, January 22, 2007

Happiness depends upon ourselves





Have you seen the quote of today (left bottom)? So appropriate for the LO I just (really just) finished. Look for the credits here. It has been a crazy week last week but let's say it all turned out well and it's time to turn the page. After I recovered from my burnout (I was close to a burnout the doctor said 5 months ago) I felt my job was taken... it was not really like that but that was my impression... So I chose to take another path and today I heard my choice was approved of by our CEO...pffff. Now I can look forward and I will only look back if it is to give me positive energy and to learn from the past... NOT for any other reason. Feels good, like fresh air... like spring...:) ... of course these 2 (!) serious job offers I got in the past week were adding to the joy....
So the quote one more time:
Quote of the DayHappiness depends upon ourselves.
And last but not least the blinkie Petra made for me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
... Isn't she the sweetest??
Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Sara E said...

how awesome!!! congrats with the new pages n your life

Petra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petra said...

Yep, I know I´m a sweety...LOL...
Love your page here...a great milestone, right? Like the photo here!!

((hugs))