Sunday, March 1, 2009

New layout!

Hi!

No, it's not that I am on a roll with layouts but I did think it's time for a new layout of my blog! Hyves-readers cannot see it unless they take a look at my 'real' blog here. I still have to adjust some bits and pieces but all and all my blog is ready for Spring 2009!

Today we had a bit of a Spring feeling! First of all, it's March 1st! Second, the weather was quite good today, so good that the boys played outside for most of the day and so did their friends. I love it when they walk in and out and enjoy themselves on the playground just around the corner. I just hope this is the start of a good season!

I also bought some plants for the garden this weekend. I LOOOOVE some Spring colors in the garden and in the house! I have to take some pictures of the new colors! I buy them straight from the greenhouse where it looks like this:


I always enjoy taking one (or both) of the boys there because they really like picking the ones with the nicest flowers.

A busy week ahead of us with two teacher-parent meetings, one business meeting in the evening, swimming lesson (where Mauro will her if he can swim his 'exam' to get his diploma) and on Friday we will go to Brabant for the weekend and the kids will stay with their grandparents... Looking forward to that!!!

Have a great week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ellen, said...

Gefeliciteerd Karin, met de nieuwe look van je blog. Ziet er leuk uit, helemaal zo met de een fotootje van binnen de kas.

Na mijn verblijf in NL moest ik hier weer helemaal op gang komen zeg. Terwijl er in NL al een lammetje hier en daar te bespeuren viel, lag er hier 75 cm sneeuw!!
Ja, da´s voorlopig niet weg natuurlijk.
Vraag me af of we het kwijt raken vóór de nieuwe sneeuw weer valt in november :)