Monday, January 19, 2009

It's raining on Aruba!

It is raining now so I have a moment to update my blog! It is the first rain since I got here Friday night so it isn't too bad right? And 29 degrees Celsius is totally opposite from what I see on CNN (when I am watching news about Obama) or what I saw on Emily's 365 blog

Today I worked to get the presentation ready for Wednesday, I want to finish off a program for ourselves too but I will have time to do that tomorrow.

Last night I had dinner at my friend's place, at Sero Biento.

If you have plans or dreams to go to Aruba, they have such a dream place and so affordable. Eric now even put a jacuzzi in the garden (of course also for the guests to use), the small swimmingpool was already there. I forgot to take photos of the jacuzzi but I am sure he will put some up on their website soon!

Other than the little bit of rain everything is fine here. I love having my own car now that I am not staying in Oranjestad but at Eagle Beach. I have a good hotel and the food is excellent here (we tried that on Saturday)... since I did not run any errands today (like I did at Ling & Sons yesterday, I might eat at Mango's again tonight!

Have a great evening!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

OOH I would love to go to aruba lol! Maybe one of these days :)

Azrood said...

Sounds like you're enjoying your trip. Aruba is one place I'd like to visit some day.

Unknown said...

you are such a lucky girl!!!! would love to be there.. fantastic pictures from yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

Aruba sounds wonderful. Here in Cincinnati, Ohio, the weather is cold and windy, with a bad forecast for my chances of going out to dinner. It is nice to live vicariously through you and enjoy a few moments thinking of warm sun and good food.