Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Austria to Aruba

Yes... there must be about 40 degrees Celsius difference between Austria and Aruba and I am in the middle of travelling between them... Last Saturday we got back (with a lot of traffic jams) from the Ponyhof... I would recommend it to anyone, great location, great food etc.... I just hope the owner will be a little bit more friendly to the Dutch guests :). You will be able to read a full trip report soon, I haven't finished uploading all the days yet, nor the photos! Just a couple of pics now:






I started working again on Monday and also school started again for the boys. There is a lot of cold here in Holland too (just like in Austria) and today I even took the boys to school on the sled! Tomorrow morning the school is organizing an ice skating activity for all groups so I am curious if they will like it on the ice!

And Friday next week I will probably be on the plane to Aruba again for business... where it is 29 degrees celsius!

That's all for now...

Photobucket

3 comments:

marianne said...

oh WOW!!! that last photo is awesome!! great composition!!! and lol!! about the temps in Aruba!! I'm in Abu Dhabi and we're having an awesome winter .... no more than 24/25 celcius max!!!! :)

Debb Cozzi said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful time. Your photos are terrific.

Michelle said...

Looks like a great trip.