Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tired... but on and on

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Plus I was working on one other LO that I can't show you yet... I was getting along fine until I wanted to put in a title and use one of the gorgeous alphas I bought recently from www.pocket-pearls.com . They just started off their new shop and website last week and had a great kick-off! I will not show you yet because I was promised to get the missing "Y" after March 15th! Curious? Be patient!

I am tired... at least my eyes feel tired... it's not that I have worked too hard today but it's because I have been working 3 nights straight with my new computergadget! It's a WACOM!! I had a tablet on my list for a long time but wasn't sure if it would be of interest for me and they are not that cheap. But then I found a thread at DST where some members recommended it(to someone else), but then buy a smaller 4x6 inches tablet. And so I did!

Lucky me I can't get on the computer here tomorrow because of my Aquarobics and on Thursday because I will go out with a friend.... and then all weekend I won't have access to the computer at all because we are going out of town for the weekend (until Monday!)... Oh nooooo, I just realize as I am writing this that that will be 5 LONG days without... It's hard to be away from scrapping and all the forums...LOL!

Hope you enjoyed the LO's and this is where we will enjoy our minibreak (just click on the picture but it is all in Dutch)

No comments: