Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lionel.... and Ben Mauro!



Guess what we did last night??? Yes we went to see Lionel!! His Coming Home Tour was in Rotterdam and we had tickets! We were both really impressed by the show, I mean the man has 4 decades of experience and songs! So we went from the Commodores to 2010 as Lionel said himself (he IS funny). When the band was introduced we noticed the guitarist. Of course we first noticed his name Ben MAURO! But today I looked at his website and this 'little' Ben has been playing with the world famous, just check out his resume! So it's not just his last name...

It was a great gig.... but got far to little sleep since the other Mauro decided to wake up at 5.20 am... sigh!

2 comments:

Petra said...

That sounds great!! I know you guys had fun...and that Ben Mauro sure played with a lot of famous peeps!! :-)

Cheryl said...

Oh, I love Lionel..I have a favorite, very short song of his on my blog.