Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tagged and CT News!!

So I have been tagged by Petra (milo82)! Here are my 3 favorite songs, let me know what yours are!!!


1. I love you by Ilse de Lange

2. I don't feel like dancing by Scissor Sisters

3. La Pared Shakira & Alejandro Sanz


Let me know what yours are!!!


So I have had some major news on my CT applications this week! I was invited to do 3 (yes THREE) guest CTs... just wow.... They are:


1. Sara Amarie (May) at OScraps

2. Monique Eerhart (3 months April-June), soon at Pocket-Pearls



I am soooo excited about this... I also have a secret on a permanent CT gig but can't tell you that yet... hopefully soon!!

Dont forget you have been tagged!!!

3 comments:

Petra said...

Great CT news Karen...you´ll love it with sara...she awsome! And I´ll never leave her...LOL

Great songs too...And yes, Ilse should be world famous..she rocks and her music is great! She probably will be in the near future!!

Love this LO too..Poor Milan, I never expected that of him..he´s always so brave..:-)

Thanks for playing the tag....xxx

adriablack said...

Wow, what great CT news! How exciting for you!!

Ellen, said...

You lucky lucky girl! That´s SO great! Congratulations!! But now I´m very curious about the permanent ct-spot.... I just have to follow up on you :)
Unfortunately I´ve never heard of Ilse...