Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just 2 new layouts...

Hi,

I had a great evening last night because someone tracked me on the internet and I haven't seen him in about 15 years! Enric worked for a disco called Menfis where I spent a lot of time in the early '90s! I was working as a rep in Calella, Spain. I worked there for 3 summers but most years I also went there in May for a week to see my friends and party! Needless to say I have great memories of that time but I lost contact with most of my friends from that time (and one passed away a few years ago). So it was great to hear from someone from the old days again!

Then I also had a little time to scrap:




I have to take Mauro to swimming class now, something he really hates (because of the cold water) even though he is almost good enough for the final test. Today he has to practice with his clothes on in the water... he says he does not want to go so I have to make him.... wish me luck!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's neat that an old friend tracked you down to say hi. The internet is such an amazing tool!

Lori said...

Beautiful layouts and I am so glad u got to see an old friend! how cool!

my word verification today is

enables (lol)

Unknown said...

Beautiful soft layouts.

Great you got to catch up with a friend from the past.

Anonymous said...

How cool that a long lost friend found you! I swear, the interest is vast but sometimes, it's still a small world.

Beautiful layouts!