Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aruba - for business!

Hi!!

I thought I just let you all know that I will be in Aruba from tomorrow!! Yes, you heard it right, me on the happy island! I am so glad I got the opportunity to go on a business trip there! First of all because I will enjoy meeting the people there but second because I will see my friend Petrina again. The first few days I will be staying with Petrina and Eric at Sero Biento (if you ever need a great affordable place to stay). I will do some work from there and then after the weekend I will move to a hotel and travel to Curacao for other business meetings as well. I have travelled to the Carribbean before but never to the Dutch Antilles so I am really looking forward to it.

I will be back on Nov. 8 but when I have access to the internet I will try to do a small report!

Have a great week!
Photobucket

No comments: