Friday, October 10, 2008

Almost there and new layouts!

Yeppers… only 2 more nights! We are going to leave by car on Sunday morning REALLY early to make the most of the day.

1604213812_be47101905

Disneyland Paris here we come! We are staying at the Hotel Cheyenne for 3 nights:

 

42719-internet2

 

I will be writing a travelblog although I don’t know if I will be able to post it when we are in France, there is no wifi at the hotel :(.. who know we are lucky enough to pick up a signal anyway!

Ok then I also did some layouts this week, here they are! All images are clickable for credits and some love :)

yourlaug08

moment dinskip_boo_pirates adore

So this is all for this week, next week I will be back with an (hopefully) exciting trip report for anyone who is interested!!

Have a good weekend!

Karen

1 comment:

Moon Scraps said...

awesome layouts! Congrats