Thursday, April 24, 2008

Final countdown

Hi,

It's the final countdown... that song keeps going through my head... :)... 5 more days until the big four o... A friend of ours gave us these '40' decorations since her husband turned 40 on April 11th (happy belated birthday Peter!)... These decorations are already up in our house since Andy turned 40 last Monday and we couldn't be bothered to remove them, after all what's 8 days ... or should we have taken them down and put them up again a week later. Perhaps our neighbour will now miss the fact that it will be my birthday too and just think I am too lazy to remove the decorations, LOL...

One more schoolday and the kids have a week off... It will be Queensday on Wednesday and we might visit a themepark on Friday or Saturday, all depending on the weather... lucky us that it is a very long bankholiday Wednesday until Sunday! Schools are also closed on liberation day (Monday May 5th) and since I don't have anywhere to put the boys on that day I took that day off too... Long long weekend!

I didn't do a lot of scrapping lately ... just no inspiration I guess. I like this one I did:

image is clickable for credits

Did you see the latest by Natali Designs? I bought this yesterday:


I have been buying a lot of Natali's stuff lately..so please can you send over some scrapping inspiration?

Have a great Thursday, Friday or whatever day it is in your part of the world!

Photobucket

No comments: