Thursday, November 8, 2007

SUAS Revea and some Christmas enaBLINGl!


Hi all!
Ok... the results have been published and I am not a winner although one of my Layouts got 11 points... Can you tell me which one scored points?? I will tell you in my next post! These are my layouts and I am proud of every single one!
I had no illusions I would win so it's not a dissapointment, I am glad that I did all six assigments and stretched myself. Some of the layouts would not be here without the SUAS!

Did you see the collab fall Autumn Splendor kit by Melissa Bennett and Cori Gammon?
I did this layout with it:
Melissa also has some wonderful new Christmas kit in store.... Have a look:

This one is called Jingle-Jangle and is available at Scrapbook-Bytes from TODAY!!
And the other one is Mistle Toe:


You can also have a look in her shop at Scrapbook-Bytes for her Christmas Magic Brushes 1 and 2 and her quickpages.... they are awesome!

That's all for now!!

Karen

3 comments:

Jane/Wags said...

I like the lion layout, but I'm going to guess that the one that got you the votes was the Magic one.

Andrea said...

I like the Friends layout!! And your layout with the collab kit is really good!! I love those two Christmas kits! Soo cool!! I will have to check them out!!

Kos med papir og saks said...

lovely layouts. I love them. beatifuls christmaskit and fallkit. I have also use the fallkit, I love it :)

I forgot to congrats you with your new ctjob. Congrats so much