Sunday, November 4, 2007

Back in town!

Hi all!

Ok so we've been back for a week... the week off was great! The place in Belgium is wonderful for us (forest and beautiful nature) and for the kids (pool, indoor playground etc.)... we didn't even have time to do all the things the park offers... that's a good sign, right? Our littlest one had a great time with one of his best friends as a neighbour (we rented two chalets), when they would up they could wave at eachother through the chalet windows. :)
This week we were all really busy here and I had to cancel a dinner with a friend because my eyes couldn't stand my contacts.... my eyes felt a bit weird... still have my glasses on... Another dinner with (ex)co workers was cancelled because some people couldn't make it and it wouldn't be fun without them... so in the end there was even some time to scrap!

But last night, we did go out! We went to the Gelredome Stadium for a new Symponica in Rosso concert. Last year we bought tickets because we both like Marco Borsato's music and this year because we liked last year so much! The Symphonica is performed by a different artist each year and needs 3 components, Red, Italian and Music. This year's performer is Paul de Leeuw. Let me tell you, 5 concerts are sold out and each night 30.000 people have a blast.

The fun thing was that before and after the gig I heard that many people were going or have gone to the Stadium but I didn't see anyone I knew! Marco ... Ines... better luck next time!

Here are some impressions, photo & video:






Next time more about scrapping! I can reveal one BIG little secret:

I am a guest CT for Digitaal Scrappen!!! Woohooo!!!

Karen

2 comments:

Petra said...

Sounds like you had a great week of and can't wait to see those photos scrapped :) Also love the photo of you two at the concert..Paul is so great!
Love ya!

Kos med papir og saks said...

I'm so glad to hear you all had a great week. I also can't wait to see the photos scrapped.

have a great day