Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Coughing, cold, layouts and 3 more nights!

Hi,

I have a cold, coughing my lungs out so I am at home... don't know if it's flu', it looks like it... Hopefully I will feel better at the end of the day because 3 days in a row is just too long for me... But at least I have time to post my 2 latest layouts. My youngest is at daycare and my mom is here to clean a little and to take care of Mauro, he has a day off school because all the teachers have their study-day...they're taking classes themselves today.

Layouts

Credits can be found here


Credits can be found here

I did another St. Nicholas layout but I have it on my computer upstairs and I am on the laptop now so it'll have to wait!

So hopefully tommorrow I am back in the office, and Friday I work at home because school is closed AGAIN. One goes to daycare but the other one is invited to his friend's Max house to celebrate his 6th birthday. During the weekend we'll have our 'very' oldest over because Mitch will turn 16!! We're throwing him a small party here on Saturday after we have watched the arrival of St. Nicholas on TV! That is the biggest thing of the year for a 3 and a 5 year old so we can't miss that! On Sunday we are going to watch the arrival of St. Nicholas in the town of Edam, that is going to be soooo exciting!

Have a great day!

Karen



2 comments:

Petra said...

he's here, he's here!! I watched tv this morning...the boys must be so happy sinterklaas is finally here!! :) Love the pages sweety, have a great weekend!! Hugs

Kos med papir og saks said...

Lovely pages. love them.

I hope you and your family got a wonderful weekend