Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Over 3 years of blogging…

Today I have the house all to myself… woohoo! There’s only half an hour left of it and don’t ask my why but I decided to write my blog in this last half hour. I looked back at the posts I wrote earlier and I realized I started this blog in April 2006! What I love about it most that it is really a timeline… how the boys have grown!! They both go back to school next week but I remember so well when I first took the oldest to school, after the summer in 2006! Now he’s going to 4th grade! And my little baby will start in 2nd grade next week!

imageimage

These are 2 of my fav pictures of the summer of 2009… Last month we were on the island on Crete and both of the pictures were taken in the Star Beach waterpark. The boys love the waterpark (the kids part :) and it is not very far from where we usually stay… I say usually because that’s what it looks like now, it was already our 3rd stay in Malia (and my 4th)!

From next week everything will be back to ‘normal’ again… school, swimmingclasses, work… we will look forward to our next trips (Belgium and of course Florida!), to Sinterklaas, Christmas, New Year… We will not so much look forward to fall and wintertime! But every season has it’s charm so we will get there in the end!

No comments: