Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day off!

Hi,

Usually I am not working on Wednesday, but there is always plenty to do, taking the kids to school, doing laundry, run errands etc. Today is a bit more relaxed. We took the kids to school together this morning (1 child each as they are in different buildings) and now I am enjoying my cappuccino in front of my new EEE pc in the kitchen... typing my blog. Ok I have had this little laptop for a while but I couldn't get it wireless so it feels new!!

Andy has just left for his fysiotherapy, he's finally doing a bit better but not ready for work yet (as his job is a physical one, maintenance of central heating). When he comes back we can run some errands , he can't drive the car with his injured leg so I drive. Can't believe that one game of tabletennis in Greece caused all this :). The upside is that the boys are happy that their dad is there when they come home from school!

Ok , just one layout for you today (image is clickable for some love):Credits
Holliewood Studios Falling for you
Taylormade Stitched in Place




Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good-looking pumpkin - love the layout.

Unknown said...

Love the layout.

Charlie's Nana said...

Neat layout! Hope you have a really good day.

:::Melanie::: said...

Beautiful LO! Have a great day!