Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Playground Day!


Hi!

Yes, it was playground day today... the house is clean, the laundry done (thanks to my mom too...) and it was time to spend the day with the kids. My friend Ellen came over with her 2 boys and after coffee we headed for this new playground in our suburb. It just opened 3 weeks ago and they boys have already been 4 times!


The weather was good again today so they were wearing their swimming trunks already, there's a bit of mud and water in the playground. Actually it is a construction playground where the bigger kids can build their own 'homes' from wood and plastic (with real nails and hammers!) but our kids (luckily) are not allowed in that part of the playground (they have to be over 7 years to do the construction part). No problem! The other part is also fun... take a look!

The boys together on one little bike

Ready to jump (Milan)!

Landing in mud!

Look... my legs (a beauty treatment?)


Steltlopen (for the Dutch...it's a traditional thing)

Play makes hungry!

I did one layout this week and I really like it! But I will save that one for another day or you can have a peek in my gallery!

Tomorrow it's Thursday and we're off for some family visit in the morning and then hopefully a nice lunch and some shopping in Purmerend.


Photobucket

No comments: