Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Verjaardag, huwelijk, Florida

Hi all!
It has been a busy week, last Saturday Mauro turned 6 and it was time to party. And partytime it was, treat at school on Thursday, kids' party on Friday (school was closed) and the big party on Saturday. Here's an impression:





We cancelled our Sunday plans (we wanted to go to the Cherry vineyard to listen to a concert (http://www.kersen.nu/) but it was all a bit too much. the boys wanted to rest and play with all the new Playmobil and Lego. I can't blame them!

Monday I was at work and left there around 11.00 to attend the wedding of one of my co-workers. Jaap got married to Simone in the town of Huizen. I took some pictures and even scrapped one!

Yesterday I said goodbye to Petra on MSN. She's now at the airport to catch her flight to JFK and from there they are flying to Tampa, FL. She will be travelling in Florida and Texas but also visiting her WW friends later this month. She was soooo excited and nervous but I just know it will all turn out great! I hope you will blog very soon Peet!

Talking about blogs, I have decided to make travel blogs... 11 years ago I started writing those on paper (when I travelled to Cuba) and now that we have plans to go to Florida I have started another digi blog. It's called Us in Orlando 2009.
I have to pick up the kids from school now...see you all later!

Photobucket

3 comments:

SarahB said...

Fun photos and beautiful wedding layout!

Kiki Halbert said...

Beautiful wedding layout!

Ellen, said...

Drukke dagen zo Karen met het vieren van de verjaardag.
Alsnog gefeliciteerd met je zoontje!
Ah... dus Petra is naar de US of A !!
Ik vroeg me al af waar ze naar toe ging, kon het op haar blog inet helemaal vinden.
Leuk met de travelblog zo joh!
Ow en de layout van de bruid is práchtig!