Friday, June 6, 2008

So I am trying to keep my blog up to date...

Hi!

Can't you tell that I am really trying in keeping my blog up to date?

Just a few mins left behind my puter before I have to pack the last stuff to go to the Ardennes, pick up the kids from school and put everything in the car.

We're going to Stavelot:



This is a beautiful part of Belgium, I just hope the weather will not be just rain like the forecast says... we will see!

Ok and then there is one more layout to show you before I leave, I just finished this one!


Image is clickable for credits of course.

Probably a lot more pictures when we get back on Monday night!

Have a great weekend everyone!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your trip
if you feel like visiting Luxemburg, just let me know, than you can come by to have a coffee and a chat :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll have a nice WE, they seem to expect rain here also! Beautiful page, love the album design!

movefearlessly said...

love your blog! hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Well, my connection isn't loading images right now so I can't see your layout, but I commend you for getting anything done while preparing for a trip. Have fun and I'll send out good thoughts about no rain and pleasant weather. Tschüss!

Barb said...

Nice layout....enjoy your trip!

Ava in Wonderland said...

I saw your LO at DST and left you some love!! It's a very cool LO! :)

Amanda said...

I hope the weather is good for your trip!

Neverland Scraps said...

enjoy your time there!
Cant wait to hear an update and see pictures/layouts!!

Beautiful layout!

Amanda said...

phenomenal layout! I hope the weather holds out for yoU!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Have a great time on your trip!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics. Have a great time.