Monday, February 25, 2008

February... spring break

Hi all!
It is Spring Break for the boys! They have a week off from school but we both have to work, ok not all week we have Friday off, woohoo!! So they go to the extracurricular activities today and tomorrow and I have my regular day off on Wednesday and Andy on Thursday...
On Friday we leave to go to down south for the weekend, we have booked 2 cottages on the park Weerterbergen:

We have been here 2 time before and it is great for the children, they love the indoor playground, the swimming paradise and the dances and crafts with Koos Konijn. The boys know exactly who Koos is because he's the mascotte of more vacations parks we have visited....

He even has his own fun website! Of course it is all in Dutch but perhaps you manage to get something out of it anyway. So we will be with Koos for the weekend, until Sunday night because we have to get back to work and school on Monday. When we are there we have time to celebrate my mom's 64th birthday, she actually has her birthday on Thursday but I have to work on that day, so we postpone it.. Unfortunately she won't be able to enjoy the cake she will buy for us because she will have her galbladder removed soon, since it has gone bad, full of gallstones...yuck! I hope she will feel better soon and can eat anything she likes soon!

Anything else? I haven't scrapped a lot lately but I did this one page with photos you saw in my previous post, let me find it... ok right here!

Oops when I look into my gallery I see that I did 2 more... wanna see those too?? One is my friend Kitty and I at the Indian restaurant in Brum, and the other is the AAM I did for the new Weeds and Wildflowers forum.


All images of layouts are clickable for credits.

Ok, I am off to shop now, I have to get the girls from daycare a farewell gift. Milan is now in school and tomorrow is his last day in daycare... I already bought some treats (food) for the kids but the girls also need a big Thank you for all the four years they have taken care of my little boy!

Have a great day!
Karen

































































4 comments:

20Birds said...

i have not scrapped in awile either, but your layouts inspire me.... maybe soon i will find time

AfriDigiDiva said...

WOW! I'm enjoying the look and feel of your blog. I really like all of the layouts.

DawnMarch said...

Great layouts -- love the AAM one especially! I'm jealous that you have spring break already -- we have to wait another month!

Ellen, said...

Leuke dagen gehad Karen, bij Koos?
Je lootjes zijn weer heel leuk. De AAM geheel en al fantastisch, mooi geblend :)