Sunday, July 8, 2007

layouts, layouts, layouts....

Yes... I owe you some layouts I know...

I have only been at work again for 1 week (I had to think about how long it was... seems a lot longer) but I feel hectic again... do you know that feeling? This weekend was fun and since Thursday afternoon we had only 1 boy or none at all.. First 1 stayed with their grandparents, then both and now again the other one.... Mauro had the Friday off school so he was able to visit his grandparents. Grandpa celebrated his 64th birthday on Saturday so he was able to party! We arrived during the day, had some coffee and cake and left the other boy there too...

In the evening we headed for the town of Weesp, it's a small town near Amsterdam where our friends Don and Ellen live. This town has a gorgeous town hall



I have been inside the town hall for work before... but only now realized how beautiful it is.

The party was fun but we didn't know many people, the music was good though and they had two singers, mainly Dutch music. We didn't get home too late and were able to sleep in this morning because there were no kids to wake us up... :)

In the afternoon we headed for the village of Cothen again... in this month famous for the cherries. June is the cherry month and now we're in July is count down to the last cherries of the season. What is fun is that they are sold straight from the orchards. Look at these photos to get an impression:





They are delicious!!

Now on to the layouts I promised you:



Credits can be found here


Credits can be found here


Credits can be found here



Credits can be found here



Credits can be found here

That's it for today... don't forget to check Petra's blog and her 1st blogversay!!

5 comments:

Petra said...

thanks sweety for mentioning me!! The party is still on going, till tomorrow...then I´ll pick the winners!!

You know I love your pages...especially the first one (cause you used my freebie! LOL) and the last was turned out awsome too..and those photos are really stunning!! They had so much fun! :-)

See ya tomorrow! Hugs!

Unknown said...

What great layouts! You've been really busy. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. I see we share the same camera. I have a Sony Alpha too and love it!

Kara said...

Wow-so much cool stuff I don't know where to begin...but I especially love your use of the crayon circles-so creative!
~Kara

Cheryl said...

You are a talented scrapper, but I mostly like the shot of that unique building!

Chels said...

love your los esp the first one