Sunday, February 25, 2007

Prince and Princess

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Sundaynight, here we are again! I finished two LOs this weekend, one is for the PDW challenge and the other one is just another LO to remember Milan's 3rd birthday.

Yesterday we went shopping for shoes for the boys but we didn't get what we were looking for. We did come home with one pair of shoes, in the shop they were too small for Mauro, although a size 26 but apparently it turned out a bit smaller.


They were a great bargain, marked down from 49,95 to 9.95! When Milan tried them on they fitted him like Cinderella fitted her glass slippers! The boys are 19 months apart but only 1 shoesize!


The boys cleaned the inside of my car today ... with a little help of dad of course... I haven't seen it yet but I am ready to make COMPLIMENTS tomorrow!

Have a good night!





1 comment:

Petra said...

Lovely pages Kaatje...
I feel like I´ve neglacted your blog!! I wanted to comment for days now, but forgot all about it...I think you need to play the blog train more often :)

I also love your siggie..Looks great and gives it the finishing touch!!